Pass History Exams is dedicated to helping as many students as possible achieve their potential, when sitting history exams. Our regular blog posts and resources offer invaluable tips on everything, from revision to exam techniques, so that you can pass A Level History with your highest grade possible.
Pass A Level History – is our sister site, which shows you step by step, how to most effectively answer any A Level History extract, source or essay question. Please click the following link to visit the site and get access to your free preview lesson. www.passalevelhistory.co.uk
Your Tutor – Robert Hall
Having previously achieved A grades at A Level, I graduated from the University of Leeds with a degree in History. Over the last six years, I have owned and managed a private tuition agency. During this time I have arranged private tuition for numerous clients alongside tutoring students myself.
Throughout both my academic and professional career, I have continually developed methods that are effective at passing examinations and assessments with the highest grade possible. This process has given me a unique perspective when helping others achieve success.
My background alongside my current experience make me ideally placed to help students prevail when studying history.
Want to look at some of our most useful blog posts? – check out the links below for definitive articles on key issues:
- A Level History Revision Glossary – passhistoryexams.co.uk/a-level-history-revision-glossary/
- Revise A Level History Using Content and Technique – passhistoryexams.co.uk/revise-a-level-history-using-content-and-technique-to-revise-history/
- A Level History Topics – passhistoryexams.co.uk/a-level-history-topics
- A Level History – A Do and Avoid Guide –http://passhistoryexams.co.uk/a-level-history-questions-do-and-avoid-guide
- A Level History Essay Structure Guide – passhistoryexams.co.uk/a-level-history-essay-structure/